Joseph Morgan On-Set with a TVD Hiatus Message
We know Joseph Morgan is trying to tell us something in this photo. With the intense gaze, compelling us to remember him through out the The Vampire Diaries hiatus perhaps. (Umm Yea! as if ever.)
What’s the message JoMo? We think perhaps it may be: Tune in for an all-new episode of Vampire Diaries THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2nd on the CW Network.
Similar Related Articles
|Only a few days into our Vampire Diaries‘ hiatus and already fans are feeling the impending withdrawals, however Julie [...]||AMC’s zombie thriller The Walking Dead contains some of the goriest scenes ever to be on television. Many fans thought [...]|
- The Vampire Diaries Top 5 Predictions Following “The Ties That Bind”
- The Lying Game Episode 1.14 “Black and White and Green All Over” First Photo
- EW’s Revelations about ABC’s ‘Revenge’ lead Their Winter TV Preview Cover
- Torrey DeVitto talks Dr. Fell, enjoying husband Paul Wesley’s turn as Bad Stefan.
- Steven DeKnight on What’s Ahead For Spartacus Vengeance
- Heroes, villains, lovers, spies… CW Bad Boys to talk about