One father has a guilty conscience, one has a daughter he doesn’t trust, one is hiding a secret from his daughter and the other father is MIA – all-in-all it is not the ideal time for Rosewood’s annual Father-Daughter Dance. With fathers looking to make amends and daughters trying to keep the peace, the annual dance looks to be anything but fun.
Meanwhile, Ashley continues her hunt to find answers about what is going on with Hanna with help from a surprising source.
Tune in February 27, Monday, 9/8c on ABC Family for an all-new episode of Pretty Little Liars!
Similar Related Articles
|Trapped, Rick, Hershel and Glenn fight to survive against new foes, both dead and alive. (Glenn can’t seem to stay out of [...]||You are invited to a wicked anti-Valentine’s Day party’ reads the tag line on the poster for tonight’s newest episode of The [...]|
- The Lying Game: Win A Date With Ethan Whitehorse
- The Secret Circle’s ‘Chris Zylka’ on The Literacy of Love
- Casting News: Once Upon a Time Casts Daltrey in Episode 1.17 ‘Hat Trick’
- The Hunger Games Launches ‘Capitol Couture’ Website
- Hunger Games Flash Ads Show Off Capitol Cosmetics And Grooming Items
- Casting News: ‘Once Upon A Time’ Barbara Hershey Cast as The Evil Queen’s Mother
- Movie: ‘The Vow’ Review
- Julie Plec-Inspired: Who’s Your Favorite TV Couple?