Pretty Little Liars ‘Tyler Blackburn’ on Caleb’s Trouble with Police and “A”
Pretty Little Liars’ Tyler Blackburn mentions that Caleb gets into a bit of trouble since he’s been working with the liars. It’s obvious that ”A” isn’t a big fan of Caleb since he’s helping the liars decode files found on his/her cell phone. He’s be in trouble with the police and “A” recently — will Caleb continue to be a target?
The character we love to hate is Officer Garrett Reynolds (played by Yani Gellman). We are never quite sure of his intentions, and he’s gone up against our key characters more than once. Tyler believes that Caleb’s history with the police has allowed “A” to cause problems with himself and Garrett. In an upcoming episode, Tyler tells us that “A” sets it up where “Garrett and Officer Wilden are able to basically charge – not charge but assume – that Caleb has done some hacking illegally and “A” sort of sets Caleb up in that way. So you wonder is Caleb going to get in trouble with the law again, and the law happens to be Garrett.” But despite Garrett’s ‘creepy’ factor and the possibility of ulterior motives, Tyler thinks that Caleb’s tough exterior will help him stand against the pressure.
Tune in Monday, 8/7c on ABC Family for an all-new episode of Pretty Little Liars!
Similar Related Articles
|According to Comic Book Resources creator Robert Kirkman revealed during the Image Comic Expo’s Walking Dead panel, that [...]||Is it summer already? That was my reaction when watching this 2 minute newly released trailer. “War has started. And we are [...]|
- Spartacus: Vengeance Episode 2.05 ‘Libertus’ Recap
- Revenge Episode 1.16 Recap: ‘Scandal’
- Vampire Diaries’ Ian Somerhalder: Damon and Stefan’s Rift Will be Explained in “1912
- New Cast Additions To “Arrows” and Nick Stoller’s Comedy Pilots!
- ABC Family Back Order 8 Episodes of ‘Jane By Design’
- The CW Announces 2012 Mid-Season Premiere and 2012 Finale Dates
- Official ‘Game of Thrones’ Poster Revealed
- FOX on The Move? ‘Touch’ Premiere Moved To March 22, ‘Bones’ April 2, ‘The Finder’ March 8