The Lying Game Episode 1.18 ‘Not Guilty As Charged’ First Details and Promotional Photos
Caught by the FBI, Ethan is brought back to Phoenix to face charges for murder. As Emma continues to search for evidence that can help Ethan’s case, she clashes with Ted and Kristin over her unwavering support of a murder suspect. Alec’s relationship with the victim prevents him from taking the case himself so he assigns a star prosecutor from his firm, prompting Dan to reach out to an ex-girlfriend who is now a successful defense attorney.
Meanwhile, encouraged by their time together in hiding, Sutton has her own plans for Ethan.
Tune in Monday, 9/8c on ABC Family for an all-new episode of The Lying Game!
Similar Related Articles
|Trapped, Rick, Hershel and Glenn fight to survive against new foes, both dead and alive. (Glenn can’t seem to stay out of [...]||You are invited to a wicked anti-Valentine’s Day party’ reads the tag line on the poster for tonight’s newest episode of The [...]|
- The Lying Game: Win A Date With Ethan Whitehorse
- The Secret Circle’s ‘Chris Zylka’ on The Literacy of Love
- Casting News: Once Upon a Time Casts Daltrey in Episode 1.17 ‘Hat Trick’
- The Hunger Games Launches ‘Capitol Couture’ Website
- Hunger Games Flash Ads Show Off Capitol Cosmetics And Grooming Items
- Casting News: ‘Once Upon A Time’ Barbara Hershey Cast as The Evil Queen’s Mother
- Movie: ‘The Vow’ Review
- Julie Plec-Inspired: Who’s Your Favorite TV Couple?