Season three is headed off too – well a good bloody start! Upcoming series just got better with the casting of this period drama for the most notorious ruler Julius Caesar and wealthy general Marcus Crassus.
Todd Lasance and Simon Merrells have been casted as Julius Caesar and Marcus Crassus, respectively.
Caesar is described as:
“a handsome young rogue from an esteemed lineage. His deadly intelligence and skill with a sword will be brought to bear against the rebellion. And Caesar will begin his ascent towards the all-powerful ruler he will one day become.”
While Crassus’ description has him penned as:
“The richest man in the Roman Republic. Envied and despised by the highborn among the senate, he craves the power and respect that defeating Spartacus and his rebel army would bring.”
Now we’re all looking forward for both these characters to appear in new episodes. Tune into Spartacus: Vengeance Episode 2.08 ’Balance’ March 16 on Starz.
Similar Related Articles
|Rebecca, Doc and Hauser set out to capture violin-playing former inmate Webb Porter (guest star Rami Malek from Night at [...]||Two days before the return of The Vampire Diaries we learn from Deadline that our adorably (and mostly drunk) [...]|
- “When I Think About You I Shred Myself.” – Being Human Episode (2×09) Recap
- The Voice Episode 2.7 Recap: “The Battles Week 2″
- Game of Thrones Author’s New Book Arrives Later This Month
- Top 5 “OMG” ‘Nikita’ Moments
- The Walking Dead Finale This Sunday
- PaleyFest 2012: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ and ‘Revenge’
- Revenge Photos From PaleyFest 2012
- Michael’s Worlds Collide With a Bang. Awake Extended Promo 1.03 – ‘Guilty’
- ‘The Hunger Games’ Red Carpet World Premiere
- ‘The Secret Circle’ and ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Returns with 1 Night 2 Die 4 Promo