The Chronicles Of Narnia star William Moseley has landed one of the most buzzed-about pilot roles this season. According to Deadline Mosely will play the character Aspen in the CW’s drama pilot The Selection.
Based on the upcoming series of books by Kiera Cass, The Selection is described as an epic romance set 300 years in the future. Written by Elizabeth Craft & Sarah Fain and directed by Mark Piznarski, it centers on America Singer (Aimee Teegarden), a poor young woman who is chosen by lottery to participate in a competition to marry Prince Maxon (Ethan Peck) and become the next queen of a war-torn nation at a crossroads.
Moseley, will play the other male lead, Aspen Leger, a handsome and brave young man with a regal bearing under his ragged clothes who belongs to the servant class and has to support his entire family. He is having a secret, illegal relationship with America since it’s not allowed to date anyone out of one’s caste. Despite his love for her, when he learns she has a shot at bettering her and her family’s lives by competing in The Selection, he takes himself out of the picture by enlisting in the royal army.
Similar Related Articles
|I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: TEAM SALVATORE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!! Well I adored everything about this episode [...]||The one thing missing from this year’s survivor is relationships. Due to the separation of men and women this [...]|
- ‘The Vampire Diaries’ at Paleyfest 2012 (Video)
- The Vampire Diaries Recap: Episode 3.16 ’1912′
- NBC Sets Premiere Date – Summer Series For ‘Saving Hope’
- Bromance, Stoners, Outcasts ’21 Jump Street’ Movie Review
- ‘The Lying Game’ Almost Renewed For Season 2
- Nikita’s ‘Maggie Q’ To Voice Wonder Woman on Cartoon Network’s ‘Young Justice’
- Chad Michael Murray Cast as Male Lead in ABC’s Pilot ‘Scruples’
- The Vampire Diaries ‘Paul Wesley’ Possible Stefan and Elena Season Finale Reuniting?
- Troian Bellisario, Shay Mitchell, and Lucy Hale of ‘Pretty Little Liars’ on ‘The View’
- ‘Survivor: One World’ Episode 24.5 Recap “A Bunch of Idiots”