The entire Season Finale may have been straight out of the CBS Survivor with shocks from beginning to end. It’s certainly daunting to find out that Julie Plec also gets blind-sided by the show she loves just as much as all of us do.
Is there anything else you’d like to say about the episode?
Just don’t send hate mail or death threats via Twitter.
I saw your tweet earlier this week about being blindsided.
If I go back to Twitter right now and read my mentions, I’m going in fully warned and fully aware that a large majority of people will probably be hurling angry and hostile insults at me amidst all the beautiful love and wonderful support that the fans are so good at giving. But it’s on a normal Tuesday, when I’m just reading the news and chatting with some friends, and I get hit with a “You’re stupid, you suck, you have no talent, and you’re ugly.” [Laughs] It’s like, wait a second. I was just having a nice moment, and you completely just gut-punched me with rudeness. Those are the ones that are hard to get over. It’s like getting smacked out of nowhere when you’re not expecting it. But continued love and appreciation for what is without a doubt the most passionate fanbase I have ever encountered in my entire life — including as a fan, I’ve never seen anything like it. Kudos to them for caring so much. We appreciate it.
We can’t help but thank Julie for always answering interview questions in a way that brings us to our knees – especially while we’re processing all the things we don’t like about what happened to our characters. It’s incredible that in spite of the passionate outcry of her fans – with sometimes scary disapproval – she still manages to deliver incredible Finales that have us doing articles like these:
- Vampire Diaries’ Human Survivor: How Will Matt Meet His End?
- What Creeps Into The Darkest Of Hearts According to Joseph Morgan
- The Vampire Diaries Recap: Episode 3.22 ‘The Departed’
Similar Related Articles
|The Season 3 Finale was a shocker, in more ways than one. I think it’s safe to say we’re all a little sensitive after [...]||I’ve made a decision TVD-lovers: to never again predict a season finale of this show. You know, people aren’t kidding [...]|
- ‘Secret Circle’ Brittany Robertson & Thomas Dekker at NYLON Magazine Party
- Revenge ‘Ashley Madekwe’ attends NYLON Magazine Party
- Avengers Director Joss Whedon Heartfelt Letter Thanking His ‘peeps’ For Sticking With Him
- It’s Official! – Eight-figure Negotiations and Britney Spears Signs on With X Factor
- TV Fanatic Vampire Diaries’ Pre-Finale Roundtable – Elena’s Choice, Unlikely Appearance, MVP & Finale Prediction
- Live Facebook Chat with ‘Once Upon a Time’ Creators/Executive Producers – ‘Tron:Uprising’ Producers Edward Kits and Adam Horowitz
- Sizzling Hot and Terrifyingly Sexy! – New Teen Wolf’s Season Two Trailer
- Gossip Girl Recap: Episode 5.23 ‘The Fugitives’
- 2012 MET GALA Red Carpet – Love It Or…
- “The Old Gods and the New” – Game of Thrones (2×06) Recap