The beauty of Joseph Morgan lies not only in his acting but in his ability to set your soul ablaze with a few simple words. Or in the case of The Vampire Diaries, a segment whereby (we believed) the life of his character Klaus had been cut short. It was a moment of utter Shakespearian tragedy; it sent a ripple-like effect across the fandom as we witnessed the whispered desperation of an Original about to die. Bound in chains and imprisoned in his own body, Klaus was helpless – something he is never. Yet even in his final few seconds, Klaus remained defiant. He is nothing if not stubborn.
As around the globe fans screamed and cried and begged that it not be true, a small sliver of hope was inserted into the finale. Klaus’ defiance may have paid off. It was revealed that Klaus’ soul lived on in the body of another – Tyler. But whether Klaus’ body survived after the flames engulfed his chest remains a mystery, and so we can only speculate and hope in fervour.
If you’re anything like me then you haven’t yet recovered from the scene above, because the man behind our hybrid – Joseph Morgan – may not be gracing our television screens again. He says,
“Feeling the love for Mystic Falls’ oldest Villain, it creeps its way into even the darkest of hearts, oh so it does ;)”
However Morgan’s fate has not yet been decided, so fear not TVD fans (thank you from the bottom of our hearts Julie Plec). All is not lost. With Morgan’s support for his charity Positive Women (and his birthday right around the corner!); his doing several TVD Conventions and taking on several small roles – as well as waiting for the release of Warhouse, we feel that Mr. Morgan isn’t finished with his sweethearts yet!
In the end, this hybrid knows the ‘love’ of his fandom will follow him anywhere, as he tweets his way into our hearts once more with:
“Love is a vampires greatest weakness, but you knew that already, didn’t you my sweethearts ;)”
Yes Morgan we do, we certainly do. We’ll be watching out for you.
How did Joseph Morgan’s (potential) leaving affect you? Take the poll below!
Similar Related Articles
I’ve made a decision TVD-lovers: to never again predict a season finale of this show. You know, people aren’t kidding [...]
- ‘Secret Circle’ Brittany Robertson & Thomas Dekker at NYLON Magazine Party
- Revenge ‘Ashley Madekwe’ attends NYLON Magazine Party
- Avengers Director Joss Whedon Heartfelt Letter Thanking His ‘peeps’ For Sticking With Him
- It’s Official! – Eight-figure Negotiations and Britney Spears Signs on With X Factor
- TV Fanatic Vampire Diaries’ Pre-Finale Roundtable – Elena’s Choice, Unlikely Appearance, MVP & Finale Prediction
- Live Facebook Chat with ‘Once Upon a Time’ Creators/Executive Producers – ‘Tron:Uprising’ Producers Edward Kits and Adam Horowitz
- Sizzling Hot and Terrifyingly Sexy! – New Teen Wolf’s Season Two Trailer
- Gossip Girl Recap: Episode 5.23 ‘The Fugitives’
- 2012 MET GALA Red Carpet – Love It Or…
- “The Old Gods and the New” – Game of Thrones (2×06) Recap