Interview With The Vampire Diaries’ ‘Paul Wesley’: Drunken Hookups, New Love Interests And Embarrassing Moments
If “beautiful” isn’t the right word to describe Paul Wesley, then perhaps “gorgeous”, “handsome” or “mind-blowingly attractive” is. It’s difficult to say what fans love most about this man – whether it’s his impeccable acting skills, his magical interactions with P-Dubbers, or his sensual-as-all-hell gaze. Whatever the main reason, Wesley has bedazzled and moved fans across the world – and this is only going to increase as the years go by.
Wesley is recognizable for his numerous TV guest star appearances, including cameos on Law & Order: Criminal Intent, The O.C., Everwood, Crossing Jordan, Smallville, Cold Case, 24, CSI: New York, CSI: Miami and Fallen. His exploits have also taken him to the big screen, where he starred alongside Bow Wow, Nick Cannon and Meagan Good in 2005 film Roll Bounce, and Caitlin Wachs and David Keith in 2010 film Beneath the Blue. However his most notable role to date is that of broody and likeabl ‘Stefan Salvatore’ on The CW’s hit drama The Vampire Diaries.
This year Wesley headed to San Diego’s Comic Con and we pounced on an opportunity to talk with him about guilt-ridden Stefan, Elena’s unwilling transition to vampirehood and pairing Stefan up with another character on the show. He tells us that he “hopes [Stefan] goes a little dark, because he likes Ripper Stefan”. As to which Salvatore vampire-Elena might be drawn to, Wesley says “she’s definitely going to fall into Damon’s arms”, but to say which Salvatore is endgame is another thing entirely. “They may have to leave her to pick out a nice science teacher – or Matt Donovan, I don’t know,” he laughs. Though Wesley is looking forward to seeing Elena and Stefan’s relationship change, and he “hopes [Stefan] embraces her vampirism”.
These comments making your head spin? Why not experience the rest of the interview by watching the video below. Wesley discusses seeing Stefan with someone other than Elena – Rebekah, Caroline or someone new – and the development of Caroline as Stefan’s new Lexi. He also makes a comment about actress Monica Bellucci - but you’ll have to watch to find out what he said!
The Vampire Diaries returns for an all-new season on October 11, 9/8c on The CW!
Reporter: Romancia/Jayne Balke
Similar Related Articles
|Photo’s of Arrow’s ‘Stephen Amell’ and ‘Katie Cassidy’ at Comic-Con||Photos of Nikita’s ‘Maggie Q’ and the Cast at Comic-Con 2012|
|Based on DC Comics ’Green Arrow‘, The CW’s upcoming series Arrow stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen/Arrow. The [...]||The CW’s hit series Nikita stars Maggie Q as a fearless woman on a mission; to destroy the very thing that created her. Prior [...]|
- Stefan’s Most Cringe-Worthy – When “Rippah” Comes Out To Play
- Interview With Teen Wolf’s ‘Dylan O’Brien’: Getting Comfortable, Improv And Stiles’ Dreams
- Interview With Teen Wolf’s ‘Holland Roden’: Being Lydia, Her Favorite Episode And Making Out With A Ghost
- Walking Dead Zombocalypse With ‘Lauren Cohan’
- Walking Dead Zombocalypse with ‘Guillermo Diaz’
- Exclusive Interview With The Walking Dead’s ‘Norman Reedus’: Loyalty, Weapons and the Moves of a Tracker
- The Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer
- Walking Dead Zombocalypse With ‘Jack Quaid’, ‘Alexander Ludwig’ And ‘Dayo Okeniyi’
- Round-Table Interview with Nikita’s ‘Aaron Stanford’: Sex, Violence, Birkhoff’s Lair And The Kissing Bandit
- Round-Table Interview With Nikita’s ‘Shane West’: Season 3 Dynamics, Villains And Michael’s Last Name